For a special issue of ATOL focused on visual content, we invite art therapists, service users and others to contribute visual responses related to art therapy process and practice. Submissions can include high quality photographs of artistic objects and video works. Submissions will be curated by the editorial team before a final selection of included works is made.
To accompany the presentations, please include a short reflective statement about your submission (500 words max). You may choose to reference your writing, or submit a reflective, non-referenced piece.
Formatting for the visual submissions are follows:
- Maximum file size of 5 MB per image.
- Resolution of 300 pixels per inch (ppi).
- Accepted file formats: JPG, PNG, GIF.
- Maximum file size up to 10 MB.
- Recommended resolution of 720p (1280 x 720 pixels)
- Accepted file formats: MP4, AVI, MOV
Deadline for submission: 31st October 2023
Please check the author guidelines on ATOL’s Website before submitting your work.